Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to school, Back to school...

...to prove to dad that I'm not a fool (or maybe to lots of other kids dad's ha ha) 

Actually, I'm really excited about this year AND I made it through the first week of school so I'm pretty pumped about that. 

I did not blog once over the summer - partially because I did not have a computer - but now I am back in action so here are 10 things I might have blogged about this summer:

1. I spent WAY too much time in my classroom this summer, I mean WAY
2. But really I had to, I have completely changed my reading plan (any DAILY 5 cheerleaders out there?!?) and we are starting math centers that needed to be prepped PLUS my classroom had to be completely changed - none of which I would've had time to do in the first two days of school (- meeting time)
3. We got a dog, that's right, a DOG!  The family who is always on the go added a responsibility!!  His name is Buddy, isn't he cute?!?

4. MY oldest child lost his first tooth...followed by two more!!
5. We had a summer birthday for a February birthday - we set up kiddie pools, had a ton of water baloons & water guns and let the kids go wild.  We also had a fire pit with hot dogs and marshmallows & fire works  FUN FUN


6. My boys went to no less than 4 different Vacation Bible Schools - I think they have an addiction!


7. We vowed to make a different popsicle every day of summer but didn't quite make it...here is a pic of one good day.

8. We tie dyed...everything ha ha





9. I FINALLY got my tattoo fixed. 


10. They started re-building the in-laws house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment