Monday, June 24, 2013

Wow...Just...Wow

Yeah, those really are the only words I have.
It has been almost TWO years since my last blog - TWO YEARS!  That is pretty pathetic and I am so very sorry for neglecting something I was so excited about.

So updates, I mean, seriously after all this time lots of things have changed.  First of all let me say that I did not stop blogging because I wanted to but because I had computer issues and then e-mail issues and lets just say instead of stepping up I just let it go.  I mean really, blogging just takes more time, right?  WRONG!!  While it does take time, it is such a blessing for me to be able to get stuff out and share it with others.

So let me just say, shortly that I have had a lot going on - starting with the fact that I now have a 7 year old and a 9 year old!  AHH where did the time go?!?


Seriously, the 9 year old is almost as tall as me.  I am sure he will be passing mommy's height soon enough.


The 7 year old is also the funniest dancer you've ever seen!  (I don't know where he gets it)

We have been having fun this summer using a cute little idea I found on Pinterest: 
 
Let me tell you - those boys hold me to it - especially Thinking Thursday where we done even turn on the tv for the news and we essentially do school projects/activities/experiments/book reviews... 
With that being said...which days am I allowed to blog?!? 
Better get to Making something - it is Monday!! 
Love love love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment