Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3 miles of Stickys

Okay, so you know how I ended my last blog with "I love stickys"...
Well, I do and I totally went to Target that night and found these:
Where the Wild Things Are Stickys!!!!! 
How exciting!!  They were in the $ section of Target which btw is the greatest place on Earth!
I was so excited - my kids were even a little weirded out by my reaction. 
Anyway, My excitement could not be contained.  I bought...well I am not sure how many, but for those of you hopung to find them at the Shoppes at the Townes Target...you can't...I bought them all.  :)

So it is Tuesday and my spring break is going by way too fast!  It is raining and I think that yesterday was the best weather we will be seeing. Bleh
I took my boys to the toe path...
A BIT OF ADVICE:
It is unrealistic to expect a 5 year old and a 7 year old to bike ride 3 miles at the toe path and then have a pleasant trip to the grocery store. 
What Was I Thinking?!?

They actually did a really good job on the trail, only a few tears from Zachary (5) but his training wheels kept getting stuck so it wasn't exactly his fault and I did have them riding for 3 miles.  There was a moment when I thought Sean (7) was going into the Potomac but he was saved by his last minute decision to turn into the grass - Thank you Jesus!

Today I think we are taking a trip to the Pet Store.  My kids love going and seeing the animals and since it is raining it will be a good indoor activity but first I am going to allow myself 30 minutes of blog browsing.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, check out this link. I thought it would go well with our story this week if we could incorporate some sort of writing activity...http://www.deepspacesparkle.com/2011/03/first-grade-watercolor-birds/

    ReplyDelete